2/28/2006

No Lap-top Computer

I will not have my own lap-top computer for a while, so I would not be able to update my diary often (well, I wasn't updating it often anyway, though...). I still have an Internet access, so I can see your comments, but I cannot type Japanese...
I survived through the last INTENSE week and weekend, and now, I am starting to slow down. It feels good to connect to myself. I want to be able to connect to myself even when I am occupied with other things going on in my life. That's my ultimate goal. This evening, after I finisehd my work, I went to surf at Pai'a Bay. I just learned how to do duck dive, and Pai'a Bay was perfect place to practice it :) Waves were not so big, but they were breaking all over the place. Wind was very strong. I did not catch any good waves, but I felt good just simply because I got soak myself in the ocean.

-------------------------------------------------------------
(From here, it is Japanese written in Ro-ma ji.)
Korekara shibaraku jibun no no-to pasokon ga motenaku natta node burogu wo amari hinpan ni koushin dekinai to omoimasu. (jibun no no-to pasokon ga atta toki mo son nani hinpan niwa koushin shite nakatta kedo.) Demo mada Internet niwa setsuzoku dekiru node minasan kara no comonto wa miremasu yo. Demo Nihongo ga utenai node Ro-ma ji desu.
Sensyu no kibishii hibi wo nantoka yarisugoshi mashita! Medetai. Hitodanraku tsuite kite iru tokoro desu. Mata jibun no iru tokoro ni kaette kuru nowa kimochi ga ii. Souiu jyoutai de itsumo ireru you ni naritai na. Isogashii toki de sae mo. Sorega watashi no mokuhyou.
Kyou no yuugata, surfing ni itte kimashita. Pai'a Bay ni itta yo. Nami wa sonnani ookiku nakatta node watashi ni chodo yokatta. Demo nami ga ari to arayuru tokoro de warete, so noue totemo kaze mo tsuyokute chotto taihen datta. Ii nami wa zenzen tsukame nakatta kedo, umi ni haireta dake de kimochi ga yokatta yo.

No comments: